Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Story of Maltini and KatrinaRita


When: July 1, 2008

Where: GChat (where professional slackers unite)

Why: Because we love you.
How: the Internet (it's a powerful tool)


(This is the real conversation during a 9-5 business day...)


me: what are you doing for your bday???????
Kat: :( I'm a loser
me: i'll say
Kat: everyone is like, out of town... Sooo Chris is taking me on a surprise date (meaning I don't know where yet) and then we are going to go out with some people and booze it up.
me: Chili's.
Kat: haha he'd never
me: i blew it
Kat: haha. You were close....applebees
me: i secretly love all of those places...especially Friday's.
Kat: hahah oh i know i always hit them up on business trips when i have to get dinner
me: i love apps with buzz words
me: 'zesty spicy jalapeno poppin fun"
Kat: or Tangy sweet barbeque fun platter
me: i also expect 17 cherries in my drink
Kat: always...and 90% is always mixer
me: or a Kahlua Cream Frozen Rita Riot!
Kat: 10% alcohol max...omg are you one the website or are you making these up?
me: i made that up
Kat: if I go on friday's website right now and thats on there, you are such a cheater
me: i swear to god...i swear on Bob Barker's tanning bed
Kat: hahaha...how about Raspberry Razzle summertime weekend schpritzer? i'm not very good at this
me: no that was good. you need more flare though
Kat: i know. pop and zing
me: Lemon Lime Electric Lemonade Marga-tini!
Kat: Ultimate Mango Earthquake margarita
Kat: they like natural disasters in their drinks
me: St Pat's Whiskey Shamrock Shooters
(those are shots)
Kat: Blue Tsunami wave rush-tini...Blazing baby back fire ribs
(those are ribs)....Humongo Hurricane Lime-ita
think natural disaster. It comes easier.... Katrina Margarita
me: yep, you went there.
me: what about mega turbo extreme redbull rippers?
Kat: ok i gtg to softball
me: if someone were to read our entire conversation spanning over the course of today...
me: we'd a) get fired b) get drug tested
Kat: c) Get hired by perez to help him blog and make fun of celebs with our witty banter
Kat: that actualy sounds like an enjoyable outcome, sans the drug testing part
me: eh, i would questionably pass
Kat: bye MalTini.
me: bye KatrinaRita.

No comments: